Tuesday, October 16, 2012

After dinner is done

 eat, the girl stopped down, embarrassed, looked at me and said: Shook his head does not matter, I sincerely and said: Girls shy smile, slowly bowed his head, long after, the girl suddenly asked: Smiled and shook his head, and I am faint: Listened to me, the girl could not help cheap nfl surprised a moment, but then immediately relieved, but still insisted: it? cheap nfl stunned for a moment, then smiled and said: Finished speaking, cheap nfl sigh, originally ... wanna hold her
?Sleep as a reward, since the Nuosuo things I never hesitant to make any move for girls, who would then somehow a wife.
Hey ......
Girl cheap nfl sigh in front of the boy again and again to subvert her awareness and understanding of the world, completely not attracted to money and wealth, and how to repay him?
After dinner is done, I clean up a bit, looking for a secluded corner of the support from the tent, only one set of bedding, so I can only meditating in the tent the set of bedding I give that white girl.
Tent shelter ... at night, the field temperature is very low, I do not know without a break, the girl slowly set their eyes on the sleeping stink of burning temperature of the cold Mo, little by little ... Slowly ... slowly ...
When I recover from meditation in the morning, stunned ... 100 clothes girl has the body curled up in my body around, as if I was a big stove holding this girl is really strange, even to sleep, she that face not once Shakespeare picked.
Met her now, has been a very long time, but I did not ask her na

No comments:

Post a Comment