Tuesday, July 31, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses to

Go long ah!
nfl shook his head: I do not know, maybe longer!
Xu Rongrong about clinging to the nfl's neck: I want you to go, I tell you, I do not shut you go there, I went to where Mom and Dad just recognition of our relationship, I do not want you leave us at this time Yueling sister and I will not stand.
nfl smiled: 'I know, but I do not no!! I think the timing of one to worry, I'll be right back! I Hechang want to leave you, but man Faces, you do not watch your husband is just a embroidered pillow I said that the future will give you a grand wedding, I have completed this promise.
Li Yue to the bell: you are not an embroidered pillow, our husband, but the strongest, Rongrong Oh!
Xu Rongrong: Well, that is, you are the strongest!
nfl pulling a smile pulling the nose of Xu Rongrong: I go during this period, the two of you can give me good eat sleep, or so I came back to see you lean a little, then I Do not you.
Xu Rongrong Li month bell laugh about: Do you dare to, so we must kill you to the ends of the earth, you went to that, huh!
nfl smile: Well Rongrong Yueling and I left.
Xu Rongrong one, clasped his nfl nfl go head faint to rely on the nfl the shoulder: her husband how long you walked!
nfl arm around the waist of Xu Rongrong: fast, I'll side of things back to the account of over, I will take the peace of mind.
Xu Rongrong: you have to hurry back Oh I will be waiting for you at home, even a lifetime, I will, etc.!
After listening to the nfl, nodded his head: I will!
Xu Rongrong before finally pregnant with a retreat from the nfl.
nfl went away to a sweet kiss of Xu Rongrong,oakley sunglasses for cheap, only took Li Yueling the hand away.
Square or small off the nfl and Li Yueling back to the living room facing thoughtful Xuan Ming: It seems that our daughter Ayu love real deep ah! It's no wonder, really do not know Ronger fell in love with Ayu is true of happiness or pain the beginning,cheap oakley sunglasses!
Xuan Ming to: to: Well, you know Ayu is not an ordinary person, there will be ordinary life, since her daughter have been so, we have nothing to do, the daughter voluntarily embarked on this road, that when parents can only support her. Ayu go after you spend more time with her, like they are such love among the sons and daughters will Xia Xiang.
Square or small sigh: hey, now I think our daughter is to go our way, do you think?
Xuan Ming smiled: Maybe, but I know this kid after Ayu will amount to anything, which is a good thing, we are not good! But there is a such a great daughter, is not it? God really make fun of people!
OK Jane Lee sat on the sofa, his face is not so good, he knew his daughter Li month bell to go home with a nfl, the nfl get rid of Lee January bell after an argument with your own, you know his daughter changed. He also asked the private detective investigated, know Li Month bell still every day

No comments:

Post a Comment