Tuesday, June 19, 2012

black and white basketball shoes leave to me. Pro out

If the son goodbye to abandon her, I am afraid that our daughter is white angry at her in a the Chia rescue grace with me, the two ladies beautiful, pure and the people are the heart, which really made me embarrassed. I take forever to think of a way to Mr. Sun said: the Miss Xiuer like some love thick, let them sisters commensurate fully compensated for your lives and living in Sun Lee Ka family wealth then you will sell, for a peace where, not a lifetime of happiness? Sun wry smile and said: This time, I do not know what to say, can only be silent.
Sun to see me half a day of silence, perhaps to understand that I am difficult to be determined, to point to the body, leave to me. Pro out, he turned back, it seems to say something, finally opening.
This evening I have been sitting in the window thinking mind, chapter four cattle to escape the thought of the future destiny of the two girls, although I sympathize with their experience, emotionally nor despise what they mean, but I accept them. really difficult under this determination may be thinking too much, too long, I soon tired of the Day will come when actually unconsciously confused with, until the door of the room sound, it was a piece of clothing draped over to me.
Stand behind me Xiuer girl, I looked at her lovingly in the eyes and microstrip shyly face slightly bewildered, to get along one day, it seems that she actually has such a gentle girl in front of that strong and resolute the girl is so different, it is just such a moment children, I think he is tempted some in order to prevent the two sides again down awkward, and I pretended rubbed his eyes, to ask Xiuer said: Xiu Er shook his head and I smile a little, perhaps a sleepless night? Says Xiuer to not know that our conversation last night,black and white basketball shoes, I think Xiu Er front a natural.
Morning, children of the father and mother left. What? They go? At this door the sound of softly, Miss Lee came in, her hands holding a bowl of steaming hot roll surface, respectfully placed in front of me on the table, a small channel: Splash or two the Lee Miss and Xiuer of both knees in front of me, Miss Lee took my skirts, sobbing: Still strong and Xiuer, she looked up at me,boys nike air max, tone earnest authentic: Xiuer ugly, vulgar, our sisters are willing to cook for your laundry, make beds.
I sigh, and two women pulled up

No comments:

Post a Comment